Sunday, September 22, 2013

Introductions are in order

My name is Christopher, and I am a time traveling psychic magician.  Not all of that is true.  I have been performing semi-professionally for over eight years, starting in a small circus troupe in Providence, Rhode Island.  When I moved to Fresno I shifted my focus to magic and now work for Ellusionist, one of the largest magic companies in the world.  My troupe,  Of The Fireflies, has performed some of the largest events in the Central Valley and Fresno area of California including Trashique, Freedom Fest, CMAC's Anniversary Event and many ArtHop events.  When not doing impossible things in front of crowds, I can often be found writing urban fantasy themed Steampunk stories, cooking, tending bars at parties, or training my German Shepherd puppy.  And if all else fails, look for me out in the Black Rock Desert.  If you can't find me in any of those places, I probably don't want to be found. Or, if you prefer the easy route, find me on Facebook.  It might take a bit, but I respond to everyone.

I will be using this space to talk about interesting (read: strange) bits of history that I stumble across in my travels, as well as my own ventures and creations.  

I may host others as well, we'll see about that.  Thank you to any readers of The Unhinged Historian who have come my way.   I owe a debt of gratitude to Stephanie, and you should all go buy her book, A White Room.  No, really, do it.  I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment